Yes, I think so.
Tag Archives: television
Is it just me, or have my last three tweets been about watching ‘Mad Men’?
Watching ‘Mad Men’. Catching up before season 2 premiere on Sunday.
Actually, I have no idea why you’d watch this space. All I know is whenever some blogger posts that message to their own blog, it’s hours of wondering and sweating in anticipation before you find out something truly remarkable like:
- There is a new Pinkberry in Manhattan (but none in Chicago, where I actually live).
- Some semi-famous person is not actually pregnant. They’re just out of shape.
- Someone has been released from jail, only to get sent back a day later.
- We’re calling the election, and the winner is… the other guy.
- Second season of critically-adored tv show is out on DVD, only to remind you that said show has been cancelled to make way for a horrible reality show where bikini-clad louts compete for crappy prizes.
That being said, watch this space for more updates on my life, though no explanation on why the flip front is now 3.5 months behind schedule. Dammit.