Famous last words. It was more like three tacos. And a horchata.
And all this after splitting the pimento cheese plate with Danita at The Southern.
But before we split two desserts (and I drank a milkshake) at Hot Chocolate:
And this was just Friday night.
When I wasn’t eating my face off, I was talking about boys with Danita and Carly. I guess technically we were talking about men, but on matters romantical (not a real word, I know, but I like the Gilbert & Sullivan sound of it) we are as giggly schoolgirls so boys were on the agenda. Boys in general and in particular… nobody none of you would know. Just know that my winglady hijinks may take me to The Hunt Club in the very near future. In which case, I may need to bust out my most Viagra Triangle-esque outfit for the occasion. Yes, that’s how good a friend I am.
What else did I do this weekend?
- Saw Horrible Bosses with Carly.
- Missed having dinner with Kathy & Adrienne, and then Gabriela the following night.
- TRIED to clean my apartment.
- Gave up on cleaning my apartment once I got my Wii to connect to my wireless network at home so I could stream Netflix Instant to my tv.
- Changed security settings on router so of course Netflix Instant no longer works.
- Did two loads of laundry.
- Talked to Patrick about some shoes he was thinking of buying.