I wasn’t feeling great during the day yesterday, so I missed my friend Mike’s Pig Day porkapalooza fest/barbecue/party. Boo.
But! I rallied for Byl and Thom’s game night. Byl’s charming sister Tam was in town for a visit, and so festivities were organized in her honor.
- Everybody likes to watch a little “Millionaire Matchmaker” before you start playing games.
- Everybody really likes to watch “Jersey Shore” where we learned:
- In Florence, you call a merry-go-round a “Ferris wheel”.
- Vinny can speak Italian.
- If you lose weight, your boob will not get smaller if you have implants.
- “Ciao” means “hello” and “goodbye”.
- Byl makes tasty nachos.
- There are many different types of puffed cheese flavored snacks.
- People will eat as many pizza rolls as you make.
- Sometimes it helps to get a little
racistracial when giving clues to your team while playing Taboo!. But proceed with caution anyway.
- If you want to see videos on MTV, you might need to watch MTV Jams or MTV Hits. Or, if you’re an oldster, VH1.
- “BFB” stands for “Best Friend’s Boyfriend”. Also it is a rather inane song by a girl named Victoria Justice (is that her real name? is she like this generation’s Victoria Principal?). The video is somehow even worse than the song. The takeaway for me was, if Victoria and I were friends and I had a cute brother, I would never invite her over because she’d be getting up in his face in short shorts, trying to get him to make out with her.
- Apparently, I have a lot of thoughts about “BFB”.
- Time flies when you are having fun. Cliché, I know, but it is true.