- Elisa and I had dinner at Irazú tonight. I’d been to the dentist this afternoon so I couldn’t eat much more than chifrijo, chicken soup, and a banana-oatmeal shake. Okay, I guess that’s a lot. And I totally got a steak sandwich to go. Lunch tomorrow, you will be incredible.
- I’m watching Nights of Rodanthe instead of sleeping. I think there is a Nicholas Sparks movie for every decade of a woman’s life. A Walk to Remember for your teenage years. The Notebook for your twenties. Message in A Bottle for your thirties, and lastly Nights for your forties. Actually, The Notebook works for any age. As long as you are a total fucking sap like me.
- It seems like every day I am spending more and more money on medication. See, this is what happens when you let yourself get obese and diabetic like me. Awesome.
- Don’t even get me started on my lady parts.
- One good thing — I made the beautiful Wheaties box graphic in this DISGRASIAN™ post about Manny Pacquiao.
- I promise I will write about parade school for the “McDonald’s™ Thanksgiving Parade” very soon. One crappy thing about that, though: my check-in time for the parade is 6:30 AM. I need to become a morning person, and soon.
- On that note, good night.