9/7/09 – Lincoln Park Zoo:
- I rarely if ever take pictures of myself.
- The weather was perfect.
- The penguin house was really crowded and unpleasant and smelly. I’m talking about the people, of course. I wish the birds had a bigger, better place to live.
9/12/09 – Bruce’s Memorial Service & After-Party
- Bruce was a pagan, so the service was a celebration of his faith.
- This celebration included puppets. Alas, my pictures didn’t come out. Stupid iPhone.
- The puppet that represented Bruce was a butterfly wearing a tiny black fedora like the one he wore in life.
- Afterwards, there really was no where else to go buy Jimmy’s.
9/18/09 – Pizza Night
- I love pizza night.
- I love Khloé, Jeff, and Coco.
- We talked about our upcoming trip to Paris.
- Khloé suggested a day trip to Brussels
- Khloé always has good ideas.