- I’m feeling cute today.
- The quick matches I get on OKCupid.com are not making me feel very encouraged about this whole dating thing.
- Romance, schmomance, I need to focus on other things. Like eating more vegetables. Cleaning out my closets. Drinking more water.
- We have a new president and vice-president. Which reminds me: gotta get back to work. Also am open to volunteering again. Where? When? Still have to figure that out.
- Also need to work on stuff for DISGRASIAN™. Read: I need to pimp it out more.
- Am I the only person who not just liked but LOVED Michelle Obama’s gown for the inaugural balls? I thought it was romantic and lovely and so pretty. I don’t get the folks who complain that it didn’t look formal enough, or thought that she didn’t look super-skinny in it. Shut up. She looked gorgeous.
- The last few lipsticks I’ve bought were mentioned by Mindy Kaling on her blog, things i bought that i love. All were out of the ballpark home runs. Though I have to admit that most lipsticks, regardless of shade, look good on me. I’m not being conceited that’s just the truth. Sorry, haters.
- Today’s lipstick is actually a gloss, NARS All Night Long. It’s nice.