What did I do this week?
- wrote recap of this week’s episode of “The Hills”, “Drama Follows Them”. I kinda feel bad that Jessica got fired, but you Hills fans already knew about her canning. Also, Kelly Cutrone clearly rules. When do we get a show just about her?
- I posted three items to Gapers Block this week, all in the Merge section. They are:
- Donated $10 to the Obama campaign (wish it was more, but I bought a birthday present with my dad and I haven’t been reimbursed yet)
- Sat glued to TV set for DNC. Am prepared to do same for RNC in the name of fairness but I can’t say I expect to enjoy any of it.
What I am doing this weekend?
- Gapers Block get-together tonight! Though I must confess I am feeling anti-social (and also broke!) and may bag to go home, watch whatever rerun of “Doctor Who” I have on my DVR and drink a bottle of lambic.
- work: start work on freelance piece for TOC, write more for book proposal, recap episode 2 of “The Cho Show”
- Ikea with Nite & Jeff! I was thinking of scamming the clearance section for cheap curtains, and at the very least get me some balls. Swedish meatballs, that is.
- Thom’s birthday party
- goodbye drinks for Stef?
- grilling at Kathy’s?