The picture above is of some islands I spotted while the plane was coming in to land.
- Biz Markie was totally on my flight. What is the Biz doing up in Canada?
- The really nice lady sitting behind me on the flight was on her way to Vancouver Island to visit her daughter who just had a baby. Congratulations!
- When you de-plane at the international terminal, you have to go for a bit of a windy walk until you get to Immigration. That walk goes through a hall with canoes and groovy art, and the escalator into the great hall with immigration is bordered by a waterfall. Awesome.
- Canadians are super nice.
- Also, their money is pretty.
- The guy who drove the bus from the airport to Whistler kinda drove crazy but fast. I still didn’t get here until 10:00 pm local time.