- I saw Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix last night. It was awesome, especially the Auror/Death Eater showdown at the end.
- I’m going to see Harry and the Potters perform at the Harold Washington Library next week. The only person I can think of who would go with me and geek out is Nadine who, sadly, lives in Philadelphia.
- New York magazine speculates on casting for HP6, which begins filming this fall for a fall ’08 release.
- Why does Robert Pattinson (Cedric Diggory in HP4) look kinda cracked out in this picture? Isn’t he supposed to be hot?
- Is it just me, or is Emma Watson as Hermione addicted to striped sweaters? Seriously, her non-uniform wardrobe could use some spicing up. I know heels may not be practical for scampering around the forbidden forest, but she’s a girl dammit!
- I loved Luna’s radish earrings.
- The Weasley twins? Still adorable. Nadine and I still want to make out with them, depraved baby cougars that we are. I know, I know: James and Oliver Phelps are 21, but Nadine and I are so not 21 that I feel skeevy admitting my crushage (and outing Nadine’s as well). Are we cougars?
- Could Daniel Radcliffe do something with those eyebrows? I know he must wax or something but they still occupy, like, 50% of his face.