1. I need stop eating white rice.
2. I need to show restraint at Indian buffets.
3. I need to thank Kathy more for driving on all of our adventures.
4. I need to thank Kathy period for driving on all of our adventures.
5. I need to gossip less about celebrities.
6. I need to say no to ice cream.
7. I need to get over Crash winning the best picture Oscar, as it’s not fair to criticize movie I’ve not yet seen.
8. I need to get up early Monday and walk before going to work.
9. I need to spend more time talking to my roommate.
10. I need to kiss cute boys.
11. I need to write Molly’s parents a thank you letter for breakfast this weekend.
12. I need to do my taxes.
13. I need to do my laundry.
14. I need a vacation.
15. I need more money.
16. I need to sleep.
17. I need to stop worrying.
18. I need to find out who Jake Gyllenhaal brought to the Oscars.
For March 7, 2006, day 7 of the 30 days of jasmine, you all need to get off that thing and dance ’til you feel better. Put on some James Brown and the Famous Flames and practice your splits. Dig out some old house sides and do the Percolator while you wash the dishes. Pogo to the Buzzcocks until your roommates think you’ve gone nuts.