- I saw a lot of movies in October, including Sex Drive, W., Happy-Go-Lucky, and Role Models.
- I failed to procure an acceptable costume for Halloween, which is just as well as I ended up staying in.
- I won the first season of Mad Men on DVD from Best Week Ever when I came in second in their Mad Men giveaway. Thanks, Kurt, for being a homo and for cutting Peggy’s hair.
- “You know how I know it’s fall?”
- Khloé and Jeff hosted their third annual autumnal feast. Everybody was impressed by the delicious food, the vivacious company, and the fancy Japanese toilet.
- I had a piece in Time Out’s weddings issue. Check it out here.
Filed under culture, DVD, movies