I spent the afternoon at the mall. For those of you who may already be well-acquainted with my shopping habits, yes, I went to Oakbrook with Stef. We cruised Sephora (which I almost typed “Stephora”) before meeting Kathy & Adrienne for a long lunch at CPK.
Politics, race, higher education, and boys were discussed over artichoke spinach dip and peach Italian soda.
More shopping — highlights were red boots for Stef, brown trousers for Kathy, lotions and such from Bath & Bodyworks for Adrienne. And there were a mini-riot at the MAC counter at Nordstrom.
Good times. My loot is listed below.
- Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer
- samples of LORAC and Sue Devitt foundation primer
- MAC lip glass and lipstick in Viva Glam VI (which is almost the same color of my lips but shimmery and therefore kinda sexy
- MAC eye shadow in Jete (shimmer peach, from the new “Danse” collection)
- small hot cocoa from Gloria Jean’s